Young Living Essential Oils Are Not Your Only Option
If you are new to essential oils; or wanting to learn WHY you should start using essential oils, which brand to buy from, how to use essential oils, or any other oil related question, then you have come to the perfect post for getting started with essential oils. I am beyond excited to share our family’s oil journey with you guys and help you figure out which brand of oils are best for your family because quality ABSOLUTELY matters.
Young Living Essential Oils are not your only option, but they are one of your best options! This is coming from someone who started out by using other oils and has done tons of research on essential oils and Young Living Essential Oils.
Essential Oils have become an important part of my family’s life. The above picture shows a few of my family’s favorites and MUST haves. When we started down the path of nontoxic living I had no idea it would lead us to essential oils, BUT oh my goodness I am beyond grateful it did. Essential oils have genuinely started to change our lives. We now use them for cleaning, washing our produce, relaxing, pampering, skin care, headaches, muscle aches, allergies, perfume, on wool dryer balls (clothes smell amazing after), carpet freshening, toenail fungus (yuck I know), bug bites, homemade bug repellent, and the list goes on and on.
I recently rebranded my blog to Clean Living Clean Eating so I could help share healthier lifestyle choices with you all. I want to make it easy for people to start to live a less toxic and healthier life. By sharing healthy recipes, nontoxic home ideas, DIY cleaning recipes, essential oils, and so much more!
I don’t want this to sound like a post where I am trying to sell you on oils just to make money. I am literally as in love with Young Living Essential Oils, and their products, as I lead on in this post. Now, will I make some money off of this post? Yes! I make commission off of some of the links and earn money if you sign up under me as a Young Living Wholesale member. That is how I keep my blog going and help support my family. BUT I will ONLY link to items and products I believe in 1000%, have researched extensively, and use on my own family.
My genuine goal is to inform you of what I have learned throughout my several months of serious research, and year-long journey of trying different essential oils. I want to show you that there are a few high quality essential oil options out there, but one company truly stands out above the rest.
If you are coming here and already know you want to sign up with Young Living Essential Oils on my team then please click HERE. If you need way more information on essential oils, and young living, PLEASE keep reading this massively long post. Click the anchor links below to get to the sections you are interested in quicker.
Skip To The Essential Oils Section You Are Interested In With The Links Below
What Are Essential Oils & Why Do We Use Them
Back Story – Switching To A Non-Toxic Lifestyle
Why I Originally Didn’t Want To Use Young Living
What I Learned About My Previous Concerns
10 Amazing Facts About Young Living Essential Oils
FAQ’S About Young Living Essential Oils
How We Use The Premium Starter Kit Oils
A Few Of My Favorite Young Living Products
How To Sign Up To Be A Wholesale Member
Sign Up For Your Premium Starter Kit
How Does The Business Side Work
Thieves Cleaner is one of my favorite nontoxic cleaners around! It alone is worth signing up as a wholesale member with Young Living … LOL! Seriously though, it works amazingly and disinfects without any harsh chemicals. I use lemon essential oil as my “magic eraser,” with no chemical residue left behind.
WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS & WHY USE THEM?
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years in various cultures for medicinal and health purposes. Because of their antidepressant, stimulating, detoxifying, antibacterial, antiviral and calming properties, essential oils are recently gaining popularity as a natural, safe and cost-effective therapy for a number of health concerns.
There’s no wonder why, considering the high cost of healthcare bills and the side effects of conventional medications, adding essential oils to your personal medicine cabinet can make a world of difference. This is especially true because essential oils benefits are vast and their uses range from aromatherapy, household cleaning products, personal beauty care, and natural medicine treatments.
The particles in essential oils come from distilling or extracting the different parts of plants, including the flowers, leaves, bark, roots, resin, and peels. By concentrating the oils of these plants, you are literally separating the most powerful healing compounds of a plant into a single oil.
So, are you ready to harness the power of the world’s most proven therapeutic compounds?
Above Info Sourced From Dr. Axe
BACKSTORY – SWITCHING TO A NON TOXIC LIFESTYLE
Two years ago I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. To make a very long story short; that diagnosis lead us down a path to more natural living. We already ate fairly healthy, but nothing like we do now. We knew all about eating Paleo and sticking with organic foods, but we had swayed slightly away from that path. After all of my research, I was quick to whip us back into a healthy lifestyle when it came to what we ate and put into our bodies. I was in so much pain I was willing to do whatever it took to feel better and get off the meds my rheumatologist started me on (this was my personal goal – DON’T ever stop your meds without your doctor’s permission).
We now eat mainly Paleo and try to make sure we get tons of nutrient dense food and supplements into our bodies. You can check out some of my healthy Paleo recipes later if you get a chance.
Once we started down the healthy eating path, the next natural step was eliminating the rest of the toxins in our home. I had no idea what I was getting into when I started down the path of living a more natural life. It has been one of the best decisions we could have ever made as a family. I started by switching to Mrs. Meyers and Method cleaning products because at the time I thought those were all safe and nontoxic.
After TONS of research, I started to realize hardly anything we were using in our home was actually nontoxic. So with the help of the EWG Cleaning Guide and their Skin Deep Guide I slowly but surely started to replace products in our home. We took a trash bag through the house and threw away tons of the toxic items, then began to replace them with less toxic and nontoxic items slowly. This process would have been easier on me if I had already been a member of Young Living because their products are nontoxic, and I would have saved myself a ton of research time on individual products and brands.
Getting rid of your toxic things, and replacing with nontoxic, will also lead to WAY LESS CLUTTER in your home. Sounds crazy, but you will find you don’t need 15 different cleaning products. We now only use two cleaners; Young Living’s Thieves and a DIY stainless steel cleaner. We completely decluttered our home and our lives when making the switch to a more natural home and life.
WHY I ORIGINALLY DIDN’T WANT TO USE YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS
- MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) company – I felt like everyone was promoting Young Living Essential Oils just because they wanted to make money. All I wanted were some high quality oils, NOT some gimmick. And my guess is if you are here, then you may be feeling the same way … so keep on reading.
- I kept reading some negative things about the company as a whole.
- The oils seemed SO EXPENSIVE compared to other essential oil companies.
- Last and probably what was most important to me … I didn’t want to sell oils! I already had a business, and selling oils was not something I had any interest in doing.
Those were the main reasons I didn’t initially want to use Young Living, which led me to start my essential oils journey with Mountain Rose Herbs essential oils. I was absolutely loving essential oils from the get-go, but I wanted a much larger variety. Mountain Rose Herbs has fantastic quality and customer service, but they don’t have a vast selection.
I wanted our family to start using oils for all the things we possibly could. I was on a journey to help reduce the symptoms of my RA, and at the same time help my family become healthier all around. BUT I wanted more of a selection, and I was wanting some other products containing essential oils as well. I finally put aside my previous bias and started to do TONS of my own research on Young Living Essential Oils.
WHAT I LEARNED ABOUT MY PREVIOUS CONCERNS
- I had to ask myself – So what is so bad about an MLM anyway? I didn’t want to sell all over my personal social channels and drive my friends and family crazy. Then I realized I don’t have to sell Young Living Essential Oils to use their products or even to be a wholesale member! SCORE! Also if I chose to sell Young Living (like I am doing now) I didn’t have to promote on my personal social channels. Although after seeing the seriously amazing results of continually using Young Living Essential Oils it is so stinking hard not to shout it from the rooftops.
- With every negative I read, there were 1000 more positives. The negative things I read didn’t have any hard proof facts. Sometimes I felt like people were slandering the company to get ahead with the company they wanted to promote. Young Living does some seriously amazing things with nonprofits and helps an insane amount of people get toxins out of there home. That is a company I felt good getting behind.
- They are expensive, but the quality is insane, and if you sign up for the Essential Rewards program you earn tons of points on your purchases and receive several free products.
- You absolutely don’t have to do the business side of Young Living Essential Oils. You can simply purchase one time for full price as a retail customer, or you can sign up as a wholesale member by getting your starter kit below, and receive 24% off of everything always (like being a member to Costco or Sam’s Club). Another option is the business side, where you can make money while enjoying your amazing oils and products.
After TONS of research I decided to jump in and I bought the Young Living premium starter kit through my friend BECAUSE the value of the starter kit is insane. We used EVERY single thing that came in that kit and fell in love with Young Living.
10 AMAZING FACTS ABOUT YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS
- Young Living owns their own farms or partners with farms that are willing to live up to their standards for growing, harvesting and distilling.
- Essential oils sold in most health food stores are aroma-grade or fragrance-grade oils, and while they do smell good, they don’t offer the same therapeutic and medicinal benefits. These oils may have an essential oil base but may contain additives, fillers, and synthetics to increase volume or fragrance. Pure essential oils contain all desired therapeutic compounds – nothing more, nothing less.
- Most essential oils have expiration dates; Young Living oils do not. 100% pure essential oils (excluding citrus) will last indefinitely if properly stored away from heat and sunlight.
- Young Living has been producing the finest quality oils for almost 25 years, and with over 180 different oils they have the greatest selection of singles & blends of any essential oil company. But, if an oil doesn’t pass Young Living’s strict quality standards, they won’t offer it for sale, so sometimes not all of these oils are available until they can produce more. Click here for the 2018 Young Living Product Guide.
- Young Living uses some of the finest production practices in the industry. They distill oils ONCE at low temperatures and pressures, using chemical-free water and medical-grade stainless steel distillers.
- Young Living is the only essential oil company in the world with a Seed to Seal process since they control every single aspect of production.
- Anyone can visit the Young Living farms around the globe and participate in the harvest & distillation process. We highly recommend this experience! No other essential oil company owns their own farms and can offer this opportunity.
- Young Living oils meet all industry AFNOR and ISO standards and are subjected to isotopic ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS) analysis which determines whether a particular essential oil is naturally sourced or synthetic (created in a lab).
- There are no minimum monthly sales for Young Living members. The only thing you have to do to keep your membership active is to place 50pv ($1 usually equals 1pv) in orders per year. Which is incredibly easy to do! Even if you end up using Young Living just for their Thieves Cleaner you will easily meet this 50pv a year minimum.
- The support and education within the Young Living community are simply amazing and priceless. If you are joining for wellness only, or for wellness and the business side, you will find all the support and information you need once becoming a wholesale member.
This essential oil diffuser blend is one of my favorites so far! It smells incredible, and my entire family loves to breathe this scent in. Plus it is baby safe; so I can diffuse it in all the rooms, and even make it stronger by adding more drops when I want.
FAQ’S ABOUT YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS
What Makes Young Living Different Than Other Essential Oil Companies?
Oh, my goodness can I write a novel here? Just kidding, but seriously Young Living Essential Oils is set apart by many things. Please read the above list of 10 Amazing Facts About Young Living for answers to this question.
Can I Use Store Bought Essential Oils?
If you plan to use your oils to create a pleasant smell throughout your house ONLY, then you could probably use store bought oils. Honestly, though I am not sure I would ever want to do that, especially if you are trying to get away from using toxins in your home. You don’t know what all is in those oils. If you plan to use them for any type of medicinal benefit, cleaning, inhaling through your diffuser, or topical use … THEN you definitely want a high quality and truly pure essential oil. As with all marketing just because it says High Quality, 100% Pure Essential Oils, or All Natural does not mean it is truly a high quality essential oil.
Why Young Living Instead Of Another Online Company For Essential Oils?
Again the answer to this is above in the 10 Amazing Facts About Young Living Essential Oils section. I also want to note here, that I started out using other essential oils, and ultimately landed with Young Living Essential Oils for all of the reasons laid out in this post.
Can I Buy Young Living On Amazon Or A Similar Site?
NO NO NO! Young Living does have retail members who sell YL products in their facilities, but they do not authorize them to sell on sites like Amazon, Etsy, or Ebay. If you see products there, they could be tampered with and diluted. PLUS they are so much more expensive on Amazon than if you signed up as a wholesale member.
Can I Purchase Items Without Signing Up To Be A Wholesale Member?
YES! Absolutely! BUT it will cost you 24% more than if you were a wholesale member. I did this with my first Young Living Essential Oils purchase. My 5 year old daughter needed trauma life essential oil (she was my 3 year old foster daughter at that time). I had no desire to sign up as a member because I didn’t fully grasp it, and I didn’t want to be hassled to sell the oils. My mistake, and I would have started saving money sooner had I just signed up from the beginning. Live and learn!
I Still Just Want One Oil … Not The Entire Kit … What Do I Do?
No problem! Follow my steps toward the bottom on how to sign up as a wholesale member, except you will click retail not wholesale. Then purchase the one oil, or one product you are wanting at full price. I did this when starting out as well.
What Does It Mean To Be A Wholesale Member?
Think Sam’s Club, Costco, or Amazon … EXCEPT you don’t pay a membership fee. You sign up by ordering an amazing starter kit that comes with all of the oils you need to start your essential oils journey. Then you are automatically a member, and can now receive 24% off of everything you order. Instead of a membership fee like with Sam’s, Costco, or Amazon you order 50PV (usually that is $50) a year, not a month, but a year in Young Living Essential Oils or products!! Ordering the 50pv a year keeps your membership active, and that is it.
Do I Have To Sell Young Living Oils Or Products To Be A Wholesale Member?
NO WAY! You can sign up as a member to receive amazing discounts, and start a wellness journey that could transform your life. You never have to sell a single thing to anyone.
What Are Essential Rewards (ER)?
Essential Rewards may be my favorite part about Young Living. I will tell you more about this in the first email I send you, once you sign up under me. But here is a little summary. Essential Rewards is Young Living Essential Oils rewards program. It is free to be a part of, and the requirements are that you place a 50pv (usually $50, but all products are not $1 for 1pv) order every month and that it is set up on autoship. You can change what items you want each month, and when they ship. ER points are earned for every purchase you make on ER and can be used for another regular purchase. PLUS you get some awesome free oils if you are an ER member. You can cancel at any time with ZERO penalties.
What Does Young Living Sell Besides Essential Oils?
In short … ALL THE THINGS! HAHA! Seriously they sell so many excellent products including; household cleaners, laundry soap, dish soap, bath soap, makeup, face and body care products, supplements, hair care, pet care, and more! You may sign up for just the essential oils, and then quickly fall in love with all these other amazing products (like I have).
How Can Average People Afford Young Living?
This one is near and dear to my heart. This is one of the main reasons I did not initially start my essential oils journey with Young Living Essential Oils. I kept looking at the prices thinking; NO WAY can we afford that. BUT once I tried their oils, and learned about their essential rewards program, I realized it was something we could work into our budget. PLUS if you want to do the business side, then you can quickly start earning more than you spend.
What Is The Difference Between Vitality and Non-Vitality Young Living Essential Oils?
Nothing is different about the oils that are inside of the bottles. The difference is merely the label and the SKU number. The FDA requires different SKU numbers for different uses. This way Young Living and distributors can promote the internal use of certain oils, and topical application. As an example, the Lemon Essential Oil and the Vitality Lemon Essential oil are identical in every single way, except the labels and the SKU number. People recognize Vitality as the ones that can be taken internally, but they are no different than the non-vitality.
PLEASE PLEASE use caution and do tons of research if you ever plan to take essential oils internally.
HOW MY FAMILY USES THE ESSENTIAL OILS THAT COME IN THE PREMIUM STARTER KIT
When we first started using essential oils, I knew we wanted to use them in a diffuser, because we wanted a way to replace toxic candles. I had NO IDEA all of the other amazing things my family would start using essential oils for. I mean seriously the list is endless. Here are some of the ways we use the oils you will receive in the premium starter kit if you choose to sign up. There are tons of other uses for these oils as well.
- Sleep – We diffuse a few drops of Lavender to help the kids sleep at night. We can ESPECIALLY tell a huge difference with our 11 month old. She actually “sleeps like a baby” when we have Lavender diffusing in her room.
- Bug Bites – Putting Lavender on our mosquito bites has helped to calm the itch quickly.
- Allergies – Lavender is one of the ingredients in our allergy roller bottle recipe. My husband uses this allergy essential oil roller several times a day.
- Soothing – I love to mix a few drops each of; Lavender essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, and Peppermint essential oil with pure Epsom salt and take long relaxing baths to soothe my RA during a flare.
- Allergies – Peppermint is one of the three ingredients in our allergy roller bottle recipe.
- Aches and Pains – We use Peppermint diluted with a carrier oil to rub on aches and pains, and also for headaches. I usually mix 10 drops with 10 drops PanAway and carrier oil in a 10ml roller bottle.
- Nausea – Diluted in a roller bottle and rubbed on the wrist, or inhaled through diffusing.
- Allergies – Lemon is our final ingredient in our allergy roller bottle. We do 10 drops of each Lemon, Peppermint, and Lavender in a 10ml roller bottle and fill the rest of the way with fractioned coconut oil.
- Cleaning Powerhouse – Lemon is what we call our “magic eraser” essential oil. It literally works as good or better than a magic eraser without leaving any chemical residue behind. We put a few drops on the stain undiluted to get rid of crayon marks, sharpie marks, scuffs, and other random things … wipe up and be amazed at the power of Lemon essential oil!
- Adhesive Remover – Lemon essential oil is incredible at removing sticker residue from picture frames, or any other left behind sticky substance on a hard surface.
- Emotionally Uplifting – I love to use lemon in the diffuser to help boost my spirits, and it is my favorite mixed with Citrus Fresh in DIY body sprays.
- Dish Soap and Bottle Wash – We add sevearl drops of Lemon to our DIY Dish and Bottle Wash.
- Teething – This has been the BEST thing we could have in our house for a teething baby!!!! A few drops of Copaiba diluted with a carrier oil like fractioned coconut oil, and rubbed on Hunter’s gums has been life changing.
- Anti Inflammatory – Diluted and rubbed over Lilly’s shoulder or other parts of her body that have inflammation from swim or cross country. Also great over my joints during RA flares.
- Skin Smoother – I add a few drops of Frankincense to my nighttime body cream and rub over my entire body. After a few weeks, I am starting to notice a massive difference in the appearance of my skin.
- Diffused – I love diffusing Frankincense to help relieve my feelings of anxiety.
- Immune System Defense – We use Thieves on the bottoms of our feet before heading out the door. I like to keep a roller bottle of Thieves diluted with fractioned coconut oil handy.
- Antibacterial Properties – Several oils in Thieves are known for their antibacterial properties; so we use a few drops of Thieves oil with water wipes to clean all the things. We usually use Thieves concentrate cleaner, but sometimes just straight Thieves essential oil.
- Cleanses The Air – We diffuse Thieves to help purify the air if anyone in the house is sick, or sometimes even when someone is not sick if it is during flu and cold season.
- Fruit & Veggie Wash – We like to use a few drops of Thieves and a few drops of Lemon in a bowl of water to soak and then rinse our fresh fruits and veggies.
- Foaming Hand Soap – Thieves is almost always in our DIY foaming hand soaps.
- Fresh Smell – Diffuse several drops of Citrus Fresh for a fantastic smell throughout your house.
- Body and House Spray – We LOVE adding Citrus Fresh to our DIY body sprays and DIY air freshener spray.
- Respiratory Support – We use Raven mixed with coconut oil and rub on the chest or throat when struggling with respiratory problems or sinus infections. We also diffuse Raven for these same issues.
- Digestive Support – We dilute DiGize and rub on the stomach for all the digestive issues; including constipation and stomach discomfort for the littles.
- Aches and Pains – We have a roller bottle that is mainly PanAway with a few drops of Peppermint plus fractioned coconut oil that we use for sore muscles and headaches.
- Calming – The name says it all!! I love to use Stress Away in a roller bottle, in the diffuser, and in Epsom salt baths. The more I use Stress Away, the more it starts to work.
The more consistent you are with using your oils, the better your results will be.
SAFETY NOTE – The above essential oil uses are what works for my family and me. That doesn’t always mean it is what will be best for you. Please research all oils you choose to use. Essential oils work, and that is because they are HIGHLY concentrated. Just make sure you are diluting correctly if it is needed, and not wearing photosensitive oils out in the sun. There are also some oils that should not be used on babies or young children, and some that are not recommended for pregnant or nursing mommas. Do research and consult with professionals if needed.
A FEW OF MY FAVORITE YOUNG LIVING PRODUCTS
Essential Oils – Oils were a given, but I had to include them in the list.
Thieves Concentrate Cleaner – OH MY GOSH guys this stuff is amazing! If you are going to sign up, and just use Thieves Concentrate cleaner, it is worth the sign-up. It cleans all the things in our house except our stainless steel (leaves ours a little streaky so we use vinegar and oil instead). PLUS it ends up being cheap because one bottle of the concentrate last FOREVER! I use two capfuls in my amber glass spray bottle and fill the rest of the way with filtered water, and sometimes I add a few drops of lemon essential oil.
Thieves Cough Drops – These recently came in REALLY handy for my husband. He had horrible coughing episodes due to allergies. Thieves cough drops helped soothe his throat and his cough without all of the cruddy ingredients found in regular cough drops.
Thieves Hand Sanitizer – This stuff is the best, especially when you have little kids who touch ALL THE THINGS … insert sigh emoji here!!
Shampoo & Conditioner – OKAY Ladies listen up!!! The Lavender Mint Conditioner is life-saving. I am so serious. It smells amazing, and a tiny bit works wonders! I have long hair, and was having to use so much of it at first for it to work … that was going to get expensive fast. THEN I figured out a trick – drench your hair so that it is dripping wet before putting the dime to nickel size amount of conditioner on. This helps it work amazingly and makes the bottle last way longer!
Chapstick – Silky smooth lips with an amazing smell … Enough Said
NingXia Red – You will get samples of this powerhouse drink supplement in your starter kit, and I encourage you to order some after you try it out. It is expensive, but you only drink 2-4oz a day (think of it as a supplement, not a drink), and you receive an insane amount of antioxidants … PLUS it tastes delicious! 1oz of NingXia red contains the same level of antioxidants that you would get from 4 lbs. carrots, 8 oranges, 2 qt. carrot juice, 2 lb raw beets, 2 c. beet juice, 3 c. blueberries, 2 c. raspberries, and 1 pint orange juice.
Savvy Minerals Makeup – OH MY GOODNESS I had no idea makeup could be so amazing. Y’all this makeup is refreshing and lasts ALL DAY LONG! Makeup was my last toxic ditch and switch in our house! It took me a while to get to this one, but I finally did a few weeks ago. And I don’t miss my old toxic make up one tiny bit. The key to the Savvy Minerals foundation is definitely the misting spray! You spray it on your brush before applying the foundation, and it is like applying a liquid foundation, except it feels better on your face. In just a few weeks my skin is already clearing up, and not nearly as dry and patchy as it was before.
So far I have loved every single product I have tried from Young Living Essential Oils. When your products truly work and are infused with the fantastic smell of essential oils it is hard not to fall in love. I am constantly wanting to talk about these amazing products to everyone. I don’t ever want to be annoying or salesy, so I hold back most of the time, but they seriously are amazing products.
It is funny how your body adjust to toxic things, and once you remove them from your life it makes a huge difference! I can barely handle the smell of anything labeled with “fragrance” anymore, and get headaches from some of those smells now. I am incredibly grateful I made the switch to a less toxic lifestyle, and beyond grateful I have Young Living essential oils and products to help me out with some of the changes.
HOW TO SIGN UP TO BE A WHOLESALE MEMBER
Quick recap if you missed the section on what it means to be a wholesale member. Think Sam’s Club, Costco, or Amazon … EXCEPT you don’t pay a membership fee. You sign up by ordering an amazing starter kit that comes with all of the oils you need to start your essential oils journey (starter kit pictured above). Then you are automatically a member, and can now receive 24% off of everything you order. Instead of a membership fee like with Sam’s Club, Costco, or Amazon, you order 50PV (usually that is $50) a year, not a month, but a year in Young Living Essential Oils or products!! Ordering the 50pv a year keeps your membership active, and that is it.
I would LOVE for you to join my Young Living team. You can sign up with the links below. If you sign up for the Premium Starter Kit you will get everything listed in the above picture PLUS all of these EXTRAS if signing up on my team …
- An email from me, within a few days of signing up, that is full of links and info to help get you started using your oils. I will, of course, get your permission on this first email before sending you any further emails (I will give you an opt-in option).
- FREE Printable Labels for making some DIY roller bottles, diffuser blends, & cleaning supplies. These will come as a download in the first email I send you.
- Access to our vast team website that is FULL of info on using oils, and the business side if you are interested in that part, Baby Steps To EO.
- Member of a few private Facebook groups that have TONS of info, plus amazing people willing to answer all your oily questions.
- Support via email or phone if you do not understand something or are not able to find answers in all of the other resources.
- You also totally have the option to just buy your kit and be left alone! Although I have a feeling you will love all the support on how to use these oils, and living a less toxic life.
STEP BY STEP WALKING YOU THROUGH SIGNING UP
- Sign up under me with this link HERE or the one below.
- You will have the choice to sign up as a wholesaler or a retail customer. (Retail customer means you are ordering full price – I did this when I first started because I just wanted one specific oil, and I missed out on getting 24% off and I later signed up for the wholesale membership anyway. I HIGHLY recommend signing up as a wholesale member for all the amazing reasons I’ve discussed throughout this post.)
- Then you will click next, and it will ask you if you want to sign up under me or pick another member to sign up under. I hope you will stick with me, but you can absolutely choose another member. If you want me, and I hope you do so we can become oily friends, just click continue.
- Now you will choose your starter kit and diffuser. I recommend you stick with the Premium Starter Kit that is already selected for you. It comes with ALL the amazing oils and samples of fabulous things including Thieves cleaner. The first two diffusers are free with the kit, and the other diffusers are upgrades if you choose. (You can also become a wholesale member by ordering the Savvy Minerals Premium Starter Kit or The Thieves Premium Starter Kit, if you don’t want to use oils quite yet, but want non toxic make up or products.)
- Next, you will scroll down and see the option to sign up for Essential Rewards (a monthly automatic order). You can do this now if you know you LOVE Young Living already, or you can wait as I did. I of course highly recommend it now that I am using this program. But you can wait to sign up for this once you know you are obsessed with Young Living. I will include more about Essential Rewards in the first email you get from me.
- Keep scrolling down and click next (unless you want to add more products to your starter kit order).
- You will get a pop up asking you if you want to proceed with autoship (essential rewards) or continue to check out. Choose what you wish to do.
- At checkout, you will enter all of our info and move onto payment. YAY and Congrats you are on the road to a nontoxic life, and amazing wellness journey!!
- Receive your oils and start to enjoy the fantastic benefits.
- Receive an email from me on how to get started, and download your FREE printable labels for roller bottle recipes, diffuser recipe cards, and DIY cleaning recipes. (These adorable FREE Essential Oils Printables are only available if you sign up under me.)
- If you want I will add you to the private Facebook groups that help answer all of your questions.
- COMPLETELY OPTIONAL STEP – Start to promote the amazing benefits you are experiencing from your essential oils and earn $50 back for everyone you personally get to sign up plus commission. Watch the video at the end of this post for info on the compensation plan (if you want to do the business side).
HOW DOES THE BUSINESS SIDE WORK?
You can skip right over this section if you have no interest in the business side, BUT I encourage you to read through this section either way (it’s short)!
I initially had NO DESIRE to work the essential oils business … seriously NO DESIRE. I wanted the oils for our wellness, and that was it. THEN I started to see some fantastic stories from Young Living Royal Crown Diamond members who are making a killing by merely promoting products that truly change peoples lives. As I started to see and read more stories, I began to fall more and more in love with the idea of doing the business side. Now here I am promoting products that have begun to change my family’s lives.
If you sign up on my team, you will have the choice to be added to some AMAZING facebook groups that will help you every step of the way with the business side. You will also have access to the Baby Steps To Essential Oils website with a killer amount of business resource and will be able to email me with any and all questions. If I don’t know the answer, I will talk to those above me and figure it out.
YOU DO NOT have to know anything about oils or the business to get started. I knew nothing AT ALL, and I am just now beginning to learn all the things. The learning is a process, and it takes time. That is why you have a HUGE support system when getting started. You will receive emails that help you know how to use your starter kit and so many useful details on your new journey to wellness with Essential Oils. You will also receive happy mail with pamphlets, cards, and goodies to help get you started as well.
The best part about the business side is that you start the same way you would for personal use. Sign up as a wholesale member, and buy the Premium Starter Kit. From there you can decide if you want to start promoting the oils or not. You can even choose to tell a few people you know will love the oils, and if they sign up, you will automatically start earning money from Young Living who has a very generous compensation plan. How awesome right? Tell people how much you truly love a product that is changing your life, and get paid for it.
Average Income By Rank
In case you want me to summarize the image … the MONTHLY average incomes by rank are as follows.
Star – $77
Senior Star – $240
Executive – $51
Silver – $2,227
Gold – $6,067
Platinum – $15,324
Diamond – $39,566
Crown Diamond – $74,188
Royal Crown Diamond – $152,377
Guys this is real … per MONTH! Read Here for stories from real people who are Diamond, Crown Diamond, and Royal Crown Diamond ranks. It is not because they got in early (it’s a 25 year old company), or constantly annoyed everyone they knew all the time trying to sell them Young Living Essential Oils. It is because they signed up for a premium starter kit as wholesale members. Then let the team above them guide them to success. And of course, worked their butts off! They naturally shared with people how these products were genuinely changing their lives, and they got paid to do so. Young Living is close to a 25 year old company who runs a very successful business and has a passion for helping others achieve financial freedom, wellness, and a life without tons of toxins.
I am not sure about you, but for me those numbers get me pumped. Can you imagine how much good you could do for people with some of those incomes? And all while helping people live a less toxic life?
I am going to stress one more time that while I think the business side is awesome, you DO NOT have to do that part of Young Living. The majority of Young Living wholesale members don’t do the business side. They simply enjoy 24% off of amazing wellness products including some of the worlds best essential oils.
If you still aren’t sure you want to give Young Living Oils a try, then PLEASE Contact Me with the subject line of – Essential Oils Samples and your Mailing Address – and I will mail you a few samples first!!
This information is presented for educational purposes only. I am an Independent Distributor of Young Living. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat or cure any disease, illness, or condition, and should not be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care and advice. Please seek medical advice if you are unsure about any part of using essential oils. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.