Favorite Christmas Desserts Tour – Cranberry Cream Cheese Ball
Hey guys! I am so excited to be joining some amazing bloggers for a Favorite Christmas Desserts Tour. You won’t wan to miss any of these fabulous dessert recipes. There are 8 mouth watering Christmas Desserts for you to try! If this is your first time here, or if you are coming from Meaningful Spaces with her DELICIOUS recipe, I want to say WELCOME and thanks for stopping by!
Something about cranberries SCREAMS holiday to me. I LOVE just about any cranberry dessert. This Cranberry Cream Cheese Ball is DELICIOUS! It is such an easy recipe, and your guest will keep coming back for seconds, thirds, or tenths. It is the perfect Cranberry Dessert for your family Christmas dinner, or any Holiday Party or gathering.
Photography By – Heather Renee Photography
Cranberry Cream Cheese Ball Ingredients
- (2) 8oz Boxes of Cream Cheese
- (1) 12oz Bag Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pineapple
- OPTIONAL – 1tsp Fresh Ginger (gives a little extra spice)
- Ginger Snaps, Ginger Snap Cookies, or Ginger Bread For Dipping (I prefer the thin Ginger Snaps)
Cranberry Cream Cheese Ball Directions
- Blend up some of the Ginger Snaps. Form a ball with your Cream Cheese mixing in the blended Ginger Snaps. Start by using your hands. Then use a saran wrap to help form a smooth ball. Refrigerate.
- In a sauce pan over medium-low heat; mix 1 cup of Orange Juice with 1 cup of Sugar. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add in 1tsp Fresh Ginger, 1/2 Chopped Pineapple, and the 12oz Bag of Cranberries.
- Heat until the cranberries start to pop (about 10 min). Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool. The cranberry dessert sauce will start to thicken as it cools. Refrigerate for quicker cooling.
- Once cooled pour over your Cream Cheese Ball. Sprinkle some of your blended Ginger Snaps over the top.
- Add to a platter and serve with Ginger Snaps for dipping.
You can serve this Cranberry Dessert up on a cutting board or cake platter. Here are some options…
Whip this Cranberry Cream Cheese Ball up in less than 20 minutes for your next Holiday Gathering. You will thank me later! I recently threw together this delicious Cranberry Dessert for a Holiday Favorite Things Party. It was a huge hit!
For the next delicious Holiday Dessert head over to Our Vintage Nest – She’s created something amazing for you to try … YUM!!
Please be sure to visit all of the Hostesses on the Favorite Christmas Desserts Tour, and see what they have whipped up for you today!
SheLeavesALittleSparkle| Cream Puffs with Cranberry Orange Sauce
Meaningful Spaces | Salted Caramel Butter Bars
Lillian Hope Designs | Cranberry Cream Cheese Ball
Our Vintage Nest | Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
Home Stories A to Z | Chocolate Strawberry Christmas Trees
Tonality Designs | Caramel Glazed Cookie
Kara’s Party Ideas | Crockpot Fudge
After you have visited all of these fabulous bloggers, and made note of their DELICIOUS CHRISTMAS DESSERTS – check out the FULL Holiday Favorite Things Party from the images above!